Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Will the Heat Lose In The Playoffs?

I'm not a big regular season NBA fan, but I do enjoy the playoffs.  So, when I saw the Heat have won the first game against the Bucks and 38 of 40 games, I started to ask myself, will they lose a game in the playoffs?  If you think about it, they have the best player on the planet (Lebron James) and in my opinion another two of the top 20 players as well (Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade).  The Heat will
sweep the Bucks, and then they will go on to probably play the Brooklyn Nets.  I don't see anything that would arise to them sweeping them as well. 

After all, the Heat did have a 27 game winning streak earlier this year.  They are unstoppable in almost every facet of the game.  In the post with James and Bosh, and then on the perimeter with Wade and Mario Chalmers.  If they do lose a few games in the postseason it will be because they don't have the greatest size down low.  Only time will tell, but I don't see them losing a game in the postseason en route to winning back to back Championships. 

No comments: