Thursday, April 25, 2013

NFL Draft is Tonight

To me, the NFL draft is the third best thing in the NFL season.  First is the Superbowl, second is my fantasy leagues draft, and then the NFL draft.  I love to be able to recognize all of the outstanding
players I got to watch in college get drafted.  To me though, it is weird that these kids that are being drafted are my age!  Instead of sitting on the couch watching tonight, they will have their lives changed forever.  Once Roger Goodell steps up to the podium and reads their names, they once college stars will be living their dreams.  Another reason why I like the draft is because to me it means the beginning of the next NFL season. You can almost feel the electricity coming out of Music City Hall into your living room.  Whoever your favorite team is (mine are the Seahawks and Texans) you are optimistic about your team and their draft strategy.  Then hours later if you are a Jets fan, you become polar opposite in feeling.

Anyways, Happy Draft day everyone!

No comments: