Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Deals & Trading Cards for Christmas

What will you be getting everyone on your holiday shopping list? Sometimes the hardest people to buy for are the ones you know the best. This year I'm really trying to get my loved ones exactly what they want, especially my son. My son, Collin, and nephew have grown to love trading cards, specifically baseball, and it has become a big deal at my house.

Also on the top of my Collin's Christmas list is an iPad, iPhone or iPod (yes, he is only 13 and is wanting all these expensive products). I can tell you right now that he won't be getting those items from me. I plan on getting him a baseball card set that he has had his eye on. However, what will be so fun is that he is not expecting me to get it for him, because it is a little pricey. I told him there was no way he was getting that (ha ha).
(All holiday shopping done already thanks to Black Friday and Cyber Monday!)

The truth is my wife and I have been planning on purchasing it for him on Cyber Monday. The baseball card package was originally $150.00 and I got it for $108.95 ($41.05 saved!) with free shipping! I literally can't wait to shock my son on Christmas. I am already squirming in anticipation.

No comments: